2.03.2011

Just Me

Well, I will start off by telling everyone a little about myself. I was born in Twin Falls, Idaho and have lived in Idaho my whole life. I have had a pretty hard life growing up, but I don't let that get me down. I was in the foster care system from age 7 till 18. I moved around a lot as a child and ended up in Salmon, Idaho. Where I currently call my home! My parents Shannon and Brad Johnson took me in when I was 18 due to difficulties with my guardians. I have been apart of the Johnson family for almost 2 years now! I wouldn't have it any other way!

I am a very strong willed woman and strive for what I want in life! I currently like in Moscow, Idaho and I attend the University of Idaho. My major is Sociology- Criminology emphasis. I want to be a probation officer when I grow up! Helping others has always been a part of me and I love listening and giving advice! I can give advice, but I have a hard time taking my own advice, I know, I know its a double standard but it happens! 

I have been in a relationship for 2 years as of October 9, 2010. We are living together in an apartment this year. I am so lucky to have him in my life and he is my rock! I wouldn't change him for the world! He is ONE of the nicest boys you will ever meet! I have to admit he is a nerd! But as he always says "Nerds rule the world", so he is really okay being a nerd. He also studies at the University of Idaho. His major is Virtual Technology and Design. He wants to become a video game designer.

I made a poor choice over our Christmas break and kissed another boy. And as of this May (when our lease is up)  we are going our separate ways. This is very hard for me, to know that I chose this for my life and if I could go back I would in a heartbeat! I truly love him with all my heart!

My favorite hobby is snowboarding. I have been doing it for over half of my life and I love it more than anything! That is where I feel free and open with the outdoors! If I could, I would just become a "ski bum". It is really difficult to go while being a full time student here at the UI. I would have to travel at least 2 hours to snowboard. That is really hard to imagine. I have lived close to a ski resort my whole life. The most an hour away. This sport is something my boyfriend and I both enjoy doing together and haven't done much of since we have been here at the UI! Which is difficult to think about not snowboarding a lot during the winter seasons!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hang in there, show that you really truly love wesley and things will come around, you need to put an honest effort towards the relationship you guys once had. It is so hard to go seperate ways but at the same time sometimes that is for the best. I have had nemrous relationships with woman and they are hard, because we make those mistakes, I made mistakes with Jenna, and I continue to make mistakes today. If you demonstrate though that you are willing to correct those mistakes then he'll come around and if he does not then it was never meant to be. That is how I get by with the break up of Jenna and I. You know I love her but at times we had our struggles, she is my everything I will continue to love her through everything. Ask yourself what you need to do with your life to get that person back, with you its different and with every relationship it is different. For me I just need to become the right person, I need to become the kind of man that she saw in me when we first started dating, for me I need to improve my life where it will benefit and if she comes around in the process of that then I will be ready. I am going to church and continuing to strive in my priesthood standings and better my life because that is what I believe in and that is what I want for my life. I am working to purify my life for that special person. All in all Mis it will be hard, it's not going to be pleasant at all, because you want to do it with them. It almost sounds like they gave up on you, they gave up on what you had. But separation really shows where your heart is, what you do in that separation is what you truly want. If you go out and have mad sex with people that is what you want, or your just trying to get them off your mind and that is not okay. If you go out and continue to party that is what you want, I have went out with friends and had some good times but is that what I want for my life no, I went out to have fun because I haven't since Jenna and I broke up. I'm not saying I go out and get plowed that's not it at all I go out dance hangout til the night is over and go home and really think about how that would have been with her there and it's sad to see that she's not there. What do you do though what do you want, what do you want for your life? Those are some hard questions but they need to be answered. I love you sis have a better day. Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a beautiful, sweet, smart, loving young lady who has the whole world at her feet! No matter what happens in your life you will bounce back and make the best of the situation. Maybe you should spend a season teaching snowboarding in Sun Valley while you can. Someone close to me did that for two seasons and he never regretted the experience! He was always the first one on the hill every single day and he has great memories about the kids of movie stars and NFL teams he taught to snowboard. No matter what you do you will succeed. Your past, while troubled, has made you a strong woman! Enjoy your youth and live without regrets!

    ReplyDelete